Saturday, 07 July 2012 15:12
Romans 12:1-2 (The Message) So here's what I want you to do, God helping you: Take your everyday, ordinary life - your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life - and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him. Don't become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You'll be changed from the inside out.
Worship is far more than simply a song we sing - it's a lifestyle. A life of worship allows others to see Jesus in all that you do - in your work, in your words, and in your world.
Our ministry team goes out to serve in churches, schools, and communities with the goal that we would not only sing and speak about Jesus, but that our lives would represent Him. The ministry exists to serve and encourage adults and children of all ages by leading in authentic worship and equipping the church with new songs for worship and spiritual growth. When our ministry travels to churches, schools, and conferences at home or abroad our desire is for an authentic, spirit-led time that brings a life changing revelation, healing and freedom that empowers people to live the lives God has called them to.
We believe this is so important because when
· we seek to live a life of worship we are filled with a love and passion for God that compels us to share it with everyone we come in contact with. · we start living a life of worship the darkness gets pushed back and people that are far from God come into the light of his Love.
· we start living a life of worship, people get healed, the dead are raised, the truth is proclaimed and the kingdom of God advances into untouched areas.
· we start living like a life of worship there is reconciliation in relationships, restoration out of brokenness and a vision for life that brings hope into despair. · we start living a life of worship orphans get adopted as sons and daughters, the hungry get fed, the marginalized are accepted, injustice is thwarted and righteousness reigns.
Our vision is to reach this world through worship. How we do this is by ministering across Canada, the United States, and overseas providing worship / outreach events and concerts as well as teaching, training, and equipping leaders to serve in the callings that God has called them to.
Our ministry goals for the 2007/2008 year include: · 25 Elementary School Worship Events
· 75 Church/Community Worship Events · 10 Seminars/Speaking Engagements on Worship and Teaching
· 1 Overseas Mission Trip · 175 children sponsored through World Vision at our events
For a full bio, more information, or to partner with us in this life changing ministry please visit our website at www.jon-bauer.com.
Please pray that God would raise up leaders within each generation to not only sing, but to live out their worship. That as they step out and do this, that the world would see Jesus in a real and profound way.
May God bless and keep you and your family as you seek to live a life of worship!
Blessings, Jon and Andrea Bauer